Thursday, December 1, 2011

Can't Spell Rediculous

I have sat here for a good 10 minutes trying to decided what to write.  I want to share my excitement over incredibly indignificant occurances but I fear that are much too incredibly insignificant.  But if that is so why am I so excited to share them here?

Yesterday I asked M to call me about the field trainer situation.  He has no idea as to why it occurred but he shared that he is very excited to be my field trainer.  Which, though against my current goal, made me really happy.  Really.  And I'm pretty sure he was smiling. We chatted for a long time, I actually had to end it I think he would have kept talking.  Things have changed somehow.  When I asked him to dinner he said he asked who was coming and then replied he very much so wanted to join and would let me know either way, and I said I really hoped he would come.  Then he didn't and apologized later for falling asleep (is he always just asleep?) and having a group project to work on.  I said I missed him.


ARD played their first show at (I can't think of a clever nickname) last night, to a great success.  The place was packed, many people from all over attended and everyone had a great time.  The boys sounded amazing, I was so incredibly proud of them.  They truly performed as rockstars, it was incredible.  It seemed like the night of their lives.  One they will never forget.  The music lady said she was going to book them immediately - told ya so.

G attended, much to my surprise.  He stood with me, and I felt like a couple.  Why?  We whispered back and forth (meaning the music was so loud we had to yell in each others ears) and he put his arm around me in conversation.  It was nice.  Wasn't it?  I saw the crazy cousins checking him out, there will for sure be questions.  What will I say?  I like his BFF.  But am perfectly happy being best friends with him, which we naturally are.  Is it me or him?  Is he just hurt?  Why am I not pulling away?  I have been conciously trying not to, is it working?  I always said I was not interested in G like that.  Am I being completely honest (like I swore I would) if I said it hasn't crossed my mind?  

No. I am not entering into that situation.  The classic sitcom, girl choosing between two good friends.  Not doing it. Not to mention, I have no way of knowing if either of them have any interest in me whatsoever.  (I'm starting to think if I read back I'll disagree with that previous statement as everyone else does.) And I'm crazy about M right? Well, trying unsuccessfully not to be.  And here's the kicker: the election for Super In Charge Man (or whatever rediculous name a came up with) is SUNDAY.  AND GUESS WHO ARE RUNNING.  and guess who is running unopposed for Super In Charge Girl. I am a living breathing teen novel.  I feel like I'm trying to choose between them, both professionally and personally, which is rediculous.  I should not be at all.  But such is my life as a teen flick.  I fear one of the depressing ones where you think things are fine and then the protagonist ends of with nothing.
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment